Google Shopping Feed
- Merchant Center Setup
- Common Merchant Center Errors & How to fix them
- Feed Settings
- Help videos
- Google Shopping Feed features
- Product Reviews Integrations
- Multicurrency feature in Google Shopping Feed App
- Multilanguage feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Metafields feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Shopify Flow integration in Google Shopping Feed App
- Shopify Markets
- General FAQ
- AI-powered suggestions for Google Shopping Feed
- Headless Store Integration
Shopify Backup & Restore
Google Ads Conversion Tracking
Google Ads Dynamic Retargeting
Nabu Tracking for Facebook
Nabu for Amazon Feed
GTIN Invalid error in Google Merchant Center. How to solve the error?
GTIN is a unique identification number for products. How can I solve errors related to GTIN?
AdNabu's Google Shopping Feed app automatically maps GTIN from Shopify to Google Merchant Center. AdNabu uses Barcode in Shopify as GTIN in Google Shopping. If your barcode is not properly formatted or is longer/shorter than Google's requirements, You will see an error in Google Merchant Center.
The only way to fix this error is to change the Barcode field in Shopify.
Here is an article for further reading on GTIN