You can connect your localised Facebook and Instagram feeds for countries in Shopify using AdNabu's Google Shopping Feed App.
AdNabu's Google Shopping Feed App can connect your Shopify store to your Facebook and Instagram feed with just a few clicks.
Follow the below steps for creating localised data feed:
1. Go to Marketplaces, and select Facebook and Instagram Feed.
2. Select a default country and language.
3. You can customize UTM parameters like source, medium, and campaign.
4. Go to section Localised Data Feed URL section > Country - Localised Data Feed URL.
5. Select one or multiple countries.
6. Once you click on Save, a Localised Data Feed URL will be generated for the selected countries.
7. Copy the URL and use it as a data source in your Meta Commerce Manager.
8. You can also click on the Refresh button to regenerate all the Data Feed URLs.
Follow the below steps to add the above Localised Data Feed URL in your Meta Commerce Manager:
1. Go to Catalog, and select the Data Sources tab.
2. Select Add Localised Product Information from Add Information menu.
3. Click on Upload Feed
4. Select feed type as Country feed.
5. Go to Choose file -> Use a URL, and enter the copied URL from the Localised Data Feed URL section of the AdNabu app.
6. Click on Next and Set Schedule.
7. Click on Save Feed and Upload.
The upload for all your products will start. Once the upload is completed, all your products will be added to your Facebook/Instagram marketplace.
Click here to learn more about how to integrate Facebook and Instagram Marketplace with Shopify.
Facebook and Instagram feeds are available for Basic, Advanced, and Plus plan users.