You can connect your Pinterest Marketplace feeds with Shopify using AdNabu's Google Shopping Feed App
AdNabu's Google Shopping Feed App can connect your Shopify store to the Pinterest feed with just a few clicks.
Follow the below steps and connect your Pinterest feed:
1. Go to Marketplaces, and select Pinterest Feed.
2. Select one or more countries, languages, and currencies.
3. You can customize UTM parameters like source, medium, and campaign.
4. Once you click on Enable and Save, a unique Data Feed URL will be generated for each selected country, language, and currency.
5. Copy the URL and use it as a data feed URL in your Pinterest Business Hub.
Follow the below steps to add the above Data Feed URL to your Pinterest Business Hub:
1. Go to your Pinterest business account, and claim your website.
2. In your business hub, click on Ads and then go to Catalogues.
3. In new data source section, enter the name of the source.
4. Enter the copied URL in Product feed URL field, and enter other details like default availability.
5. Select the country, language and default currency as per your product feed URL.
6. You can now Test your feed, validate it and start creating pins.
7. The source data will be submitted and you will receive an email confirmation from Pinterest once the feed is available.
Pinterest Marketplace Feed is available for Basic, Advanced, and Plus plan users.