Google Shopping Feed
- Merchant Center Setup
- Common Merchant Center Errors & How to fix them
- Feed Settings
- Help videos
- Google Shopping Feed features
- Product Reviews Integrations
- Multicurrency feature in Google Shopping Feed App
- Multilanguage feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Metafields feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Shopify Flow integration in Google Shopping Feed App
- Shopify Markets
- General FAQ
- AI-powered suggestions for Google Shopping Feed
- Headless Store Integration
Shopify Backup & Restore
Google Ads Conversion Tracking
Google Ads Dynamic Retargeting
Nabu Tracking for Facebook
Nabu for Amazon Feed
Nabu For Etsy
How do I update the feed and send the customized products to Google Merchant Center?
You can customize products using AdNabu Google Feed App, and we will update your feed automatically every 24 hours. Alternatively, you can also click on Update Feed button to manually update the changes.
Once you have purchased a plan, and completed your setup for AdNabu's Google Feed app. Then, you can simply click on the Update Feed button to manually send your customized products to Google.
The changes made will be instantly pushed to your Merchant Center.
You need not update your feed manually every time. AdNabu automatically updates your feed and pushes the changes made to your feed every 24 hours.
In case you want the changes to be pushed immediately, you can manually press the Update Feed button.