Google Shopping Feed
- Merchant Center Setup
- Common Merchant Center Errors & How to fix them
- Feed Settings
- Help videos
- Google Shopping Feed features
- Product Reviews Integrations
- Multicurrency feature in Google Shopping Feed App
- Multilanguage feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Metafields feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Shopify Flow integration in Google Shopping Feed App
- Shopify Markets
- General FAQ
- AI-powered suggestions for Google Shopping Feed
- Headless Store Integration
Shopify Backup & Restore
Google Ads Conversion Tracking
Google Ads Dynamic Retargeting
Nabu Tracking for Facebook
Nabu for Amazon Feed
How does Google Shopping Feed identify GTIN and MPN for a particular product?
Here is how Google Shopping Feed identify GTIN and MPN for a particular product
Google Shopping Feed by AdNabu automatically identifies the Barcode of a product provided in Shopify as GTIN. The SKU of a product in Shopify is mapped as the MPN in Google Merchant Center.
However, we also provide an option to override the predefined mapping of these fields using our Metafields feature.
It is also preferred to have valid GTIN for, e.g., 614141000012. In case you do not have a GTIN, it is better to leave it empty.