Google Shopping Feed
- Merchant Center Setup
- Common Merchant Center Errors & How to fix them
- Feed Settings
- Help videos
- Google Shopping Feed features
- Product Reviews Integrations
- Multicurrency feature in Google Shopping Feed App
- Multilanguage feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Metafields feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Shopify Flow integration in Google Shopping Feed App
- Shopify Markets
- General FAQ
- AI-powered suggestions for Google Shopping Feed
- Headless Store Integration
Shopify Backup & Restore
Google Ads Conversion Tracking
Google Ads Dynamic Retargeting
Nabu Tracking for Facebook
Nabu for Amazon Feed
Nabu For Etsy
How long does background AI optimization take, and what factors affect the duration?
The time taken for background AI optimization depends on the following factors
Firstly, it depends on how many properties the customer chooses for optimization, as more properties may require additional processing time.
Secondly, the optimization time also depends on the total number of products present in the feed. Therefore, the duration of background AI optimization can vary based on these variables. It is difficult to determine an exact timeframe as more products and selected properties generally lead to longer optimization times.
To ensure optimal performance, we will regularly update your products using multiple requests.