Google Shopping Feed
- Merchant Center Setup
- Common Merchant Center Errors & How to fix them
- Feed Settings
- Help videos
- Google Shopping Feed features
- Product Reviews Integrations
- Multicurrency feature in Google Shopping Feed App
- Multilanguage feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Metafields feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Shopify Flow integration in Google Shopping Feed App
- Shopify Markets
- General FAQ
- AI-powered suggestions for Google Shopping Feed
- Headless Store Integration
Shopify Backup & Restore
Google Ads Conversion Tracking
Google Ads Dynamic Retargeting
Nabu Tracking for Facebook
Nabu for Amazon Feed
How to add a new sales country to Google Shopping Feed for Shopify?
Here is how you can add new sales country to Google Shopping Feed app by AdNabu
If you are already advertising for a country in Google shopping ads and want to advertise for a few more countries, you can add countries easily using the Google Shopping Feed app.
Step 1: Click on Settings>Feed.
Step 2: Click on Add Target Country, and you can select the countries you want and click on Add
You can also refer to the video.