Google Shopping Feed
- Merchant Center Setup
- Common Merchant Center Errors & How to fix them
- Feed Settings
- Help videos
- Google Shopping Feed features
- Product Reviews Integrations
- Multicurrency feature in Google Shopping Feed App
- Multilanguage feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Metafields feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Shopify Flow integration in Google Shopping Feed App
- Shopify Markets
- General FAQ
- AI-powered suggestions for Google Shopping Feed
- Headless Store Integration
Shopify Backup & Restore
Google Ads Conversion Tracking
Google Ads Dynamic Retargeting
Nabu Tracking for Facebook
Nabu for Amazon Feed
Nabu For Etsy
How to add additional images to improve the score in Google Shopping Feed App in Shopify?
Click on the Edit in Shopify button to add additional images
To add image, you have to click on the product and then click on Edit in Shopify.
Then add different additional images to each variant and improve the score.
You can also go back the product listing page and add more media.
Once you add images to Shopify, the images will get reflected in the Google Shopping Feed App and this will help you increase the score.