Google Shopping Feed
- Merchant Center Setup
- Common Merchant Center Errors & How to fix them
- Feed Settings
- Help videos
- Google Shopping Feed features
- Product Reviews Integrations
- Multicurrency feature in Google Shopping Feed App
- Multilanguage feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Metafields feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Shopify Flow integration in Google Shopping Feed App
- Shopify Markets
- General FAQ
- AI-powered suggestions for Google Shopping Feed
- Headless Store Integration
Shopify Backup & Restore
Google Ads Conversion Tracking
Google Ads Dynamic Retargeting
Nabu Tracking for Facebook
Nabu for Amazon Feed
How to add the AdNabu audiences into a search campaign?
Here is how you can use the audience list created by AdNabu for your search campaigns
Once you have added the remarketing pixel to your site, you will see a few automatically created remarketing lists in your audience manager. You can use these lists for bidding or targeting in your search campaigns.
Here are the steps that you can follow:
Step 1: Select an ad group or campaign
Step 2: Click on Audiences on the left side of the page menu or click on the tools and audience manager
Step 3: Click on the 'add' button to add the audience list
Step 4: Select a campaign or ad group that you want to target and click on Next
Step 5: You will see the different groups of visitors in the drop-down menu, select for example "website visitors"
Step 6: Select the remarketing lists you want to add and then click on "Save"