AdNabu allows you to bulk edit your products in Google Shopping Feed for Shopify
Follow the steps to bulk edit products in the Google Shopping Feed app:
- Select the products you want to update on the product page of your Google shopping feed app.
- Click on Edit products, which will take you to the bulk edit options.
- Select either one or multiple fields that you want to edit and fill in the values.
- You can choose to bulk edit only the current country or bulk edit the changes across all the countries. If you are using the Multi-language feature, you can also bulk edit products across all the languages.
- Click on the Submit button.
After you have bulk edited your products, you have to Click on the Update Feed button so that the changes are pushed to the Google Merchant Center immediately.