Google Shopping Feed
- Merchant Center Setup
- Common Merchant Center Errors & How to fix them
- Feed Settings
- Help videos
- Google Shopping Feed features
- Product Reviews Integrations
- Multicurrency feature in Google Shopping Feed App
- Multilanguage feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Metafields feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Shopify Flow integration in Google Shopping Feed App
- Shopify Markets
- General FAQ
- AI-powered suggestions for Google Shopping Feed
- Headless Store Integration
Shopify Backup & Restore
Google Ads Conversion Tracking
Google Ads Dynamic Retargeting
Nabu Tracking for Facebook
Nabu for Amazon Feed
Nabu For Etsy
How to change UTM parameters in Google Shopping Feed for Shopify?
Let us have a look at how you can change UTM parameters in Google Shopping Feed for Shopify
UTM parameters are used to track marketing campaigns, and we support UTM parameters. In case you want to change UTM parameters, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on Settings>Feed.
Step 2: Go to Marketing Settings, and you can change the UTM parameters.
Click on Save, and you are done. You can also watch the video for more clarity.