Go to Settings > Post-purchase to enable the setting. We will provide a tracking script that you can paste in the checkout settings of your shop, and start tracking.
If you are using Nabu Tracking for Google Ads App for tracking your conversion pixel. Then, you can also track additional purchases (upsells) that are made through the post-purchase page. You just need to add the script provided by us to your checkout settings, and we will take care of duplications and track purchases made on your post-purchase page efficiently.
Follow the below steps to enable tracking for post-purchase in Nabu Tracking for Google Ads App:
1. Go to the Settings tab > Post-purchase settings.
2. Click on Enable and we will generate a script for the post-purchase page of your shop.
3. Click on Copy to Clipboard to copy the script.
4. Go to Shopify Admin Settings > Checkout.
5. Scroll down to find a setting for the Post-purchase page. Select the app you are using, if any, and paste the copied code in the additional scripts input box.
6. Click on Save.
You're done, and your pixel will start tracking conversions for post-purchase as well.
Once you have enabled the settings, you can check your pixel configurations on the home page:
Note: Post-purchase tracking is currently only available for Advanced plan users.