Google Shopping Feed
- Merchant Center Setup
- Common Merchant Center Errors & How to fix them
- Feed Settings
- Help videos
- Google Shopping Feed features
- Product Reviews Integrations
- Multicurrency feature in Google Shopping Feed App
- Multilanguage feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Metafields feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Shopify Flow integration in Google Shopping Feed App
- Shopify Markets
- General FAQ
- AI-powered suggestions for Google Shopping Feed
- Headless Store Integration
Shopify Backup & Restore
Google Ads Conversion Tracking
Google Ads Dynamic Retargeting
Nabu Tracking for Facebook
Nabu for Amazon Feed
How to fix missing age-group error in AdNabu?
Here is how you can fix the missing age-group error using the Google Shopping Feed app by AdNabu
Age group is a mandatory feature if you sell products like clothes, apparel, and accessories. This feature helps your ads appear in relevant search results.
There are five defined age groups available to group your products:
Whenever you get an error for a missing age-group, you can quickly fix it using AdNabu:
Step 1: Select the category of products that are available for a particular age group, and then click on the 'Edit products' button:
Step 2: Select 'age-group' from the fields to edit the dropdown, select the value, and submit the request.
Once the request is submitted, it will get added across your products in a couple of minutes.
Click on the Update Feed button to sync the changes which will remove the error after a few minutes.