Google Shopping Feed
- Merchant Center Setup
- Common Merchant Center Errors & How to fix them
- Feed Settings
- Help videos
- Google Shopping Feed features
- Product Reviews Integrations
- Multicurrency feature in Google Shopping Feed App
- Multilanguage feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Metafields feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Shopify Flow integration in Google Shopping Feed App
- Shopify Markets
- General FAQ
- AI-powered suggestions for Google Shopping Feed
- Headless Store Integration
Shopify Backup & Restore
Google Ads Conversion Tracking
Google Ads Dynamic Retargeting
Nabu Tracking for Facebook
Nabu for Amazon Feed
How to improve product performance in Google Shopping using the keyword Suggestion feature by AdNabu?
Keyword Suggestions feature offered by AdNabu helps you optimize your product titles that boosts performance of your products in Google Shopping Feed
AdNabu offers the Keyword suggestion feature to see the top 10 keyword suggestions for your products. You can use these suggestions to optimize your titles, which will boost your product's performance in Google Shopping.
Ensure that you have connected your Google Ads account to the Google Shopping Feed app.
You can follow the steps to use the Keywords suggestions.
Step 1: Click on the product you want to optimize.
Step 2: Click on the keyword suggestions, and you will be able to see the top 10 keywords suggested by Google.
You can use the best keywords in your title and descriptions to improve the performance of your products in Google Shopping.
Keywords Suggestions feature is available for all the plans