You can connect your Facebook and Instagram feeds with Shopify using AdNabu's Google Shopping Feed App.
AdNabu's Google Shopping Feed App can connect your Shopify store to Facebook and Instagram feed with just a few clicks.
Follow the below steps and connect your Facebook and Instagram feed:
1. Go to Marketplaces, and select Facebook and Instagram Feed.
2. Select a default country and language.
3. You can customize UTM parameters like source, medium, and campaign.
4. Once you click on Enable and Save, a unique Data Feed URL will be generated for you.
5. Copy the URL and use it as a data source in your Meta Commerce Manager.
6. You can also click on the Refresh button to regenerate the Data Feed URLs.
Follow the below steps to add the above Data Feed URL in your Meta Commerce Manager:
1. Go to Catalog, and select Data Sources tab.
2. Select Data Feed under Add Items section.
3. Go to Choose file -> Use a URL, and enter the copied URL.
4. Click on Next and Set Schedule.
5. Click on Save Feed and Upload
The upload for all your products will start. Once the upload is completed, all your products will be added to your Facebook/Instagram marketplace.
Facebook and Instagram Feed are available for Basic, Advanced, and Plus plan users.