Google Shopping Feed
- Merchant Center Setup
- Common Merchant Center Errors & How to fix them
- Feed Settings
- Help videos
- Google Shopping Feed features
- Product Reviews Integrations
- Multicurrency feature in Google Shopping Feed App
- Multilanguage feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Metafields feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Shopify Flow integration in Google Shopping Feed App
- Shopify Markets
- General FAQ
- AI-powered suggestions for Google Shopping Feed
- Headless Store Integration
Shopify Backup & Restore
Google Ads Conversion Tracking
Google Ads Dynamic Retargeting
Nabu Tracking for Facebook
Nabu for Amazon Feed
How to make Google review your Merchant Center after fixing policy issues?
Know how to contact Google in order to review your Merchant Center after you have fixed the policy issues
A lot of google Merchant center accounts get disapproved because of policy violations. Google takes a lot of time to review your account, and it is likely to remain disapproved.
So, after you have fixed the issue, follow the steps below:
Help>Help Center and Support>Contact Us.
You can briefly describe your issue and follow the "Next Steps."