Google Shopping Feed
- Merchant Center Setup
- Common Merchant Center Errors & How to fix them
- Feed Settings
- Help videos
- Google Shopping Feed features
- Product Reviews Integrations
- Multicurrency feature in Google Shopping Feed App
- Multilanguage feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Metafields feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Shopify Flow integration in Google Shopping Feed App
- Shopify Markets
- General FAQ
- AI-powered suggestions for Google Shopping Feed
- Headless Store Integration
Shopify Backup & Restore
Google Ads Conversion Tracking
Google Ads Dynamic Retargeting
Nabu Tracking for Facebook
Nabu for Amazon Feed
How to set-up taxes in Google Merchant Center for Shopify?
To setup Taxes, we have completely automated the process. You just have to update tax settings in Shopify.
Tax settings are automatically copied from shopify to Merchant Center during the onboarding process. In case you have missed it during onboarding, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on Settings>Merchant Center
Step 2: Click on Copy Tax Settings. If you are selling in the United States it is compulsory for you to have a tax setup.
You can also have a look at the video.