Google Shopping Feed
- Merchant Center Setup
- Common Merchant Center Errors & How to fix them
- Feed Settings
- Help videos
- Google Shopping Feed features
- Product Reviews Integrations
- Multicurrency feature in Google Shopping Feed App
- Multilanguage feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Metafields feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Shopify Flow integration in Google Shopping Feed App
- Shopify Markets
- General FAQ
- AI-powered suggestions for Google Shopping Feed
- Headless Store Integration
Shopify Backup & Restore
Google Ads Conversion Tracking
Google Ads Dynamic Retargeting
Nabu Tracking for Facebook
Nabu for Amazon Feed
How to use feed rules to improve Google Shopping Feed in Google Merchant Center?
Feed rules is a very powerful feature of Google Merchant Center. We will see how adding Feed rules can impact te products in Merchant Center.
Feed rule is a feature provided by Google Merchant Center, which allows us to bulk edit the products.
Let us assume, for example, we want to add "Brand" to the "title" of our feed, or we want to replace a certain with another from the entire feed. Here is how we can do it.
Step 1: Click on Products>Feed>Feed Name(Content API)
Step 2: Click on Feed Rules and the on create rules (+) button
Step 3: You can create the rule which you want to apply to your feed. You need to create the Feed rule for all the target countries separately.
For more details, you can refer to the video.