- Help Center
- Google Shopping Feed
- Help videos
Google Shopping Feed
- Merchant Center Setup
- Common Merchant Center Errors & How to fix them
- Feed Settings
- Help videos
- Google Shopping Feed features
- Product Reviews Integrations
- Multicurrency feature in Google Shopping Feed App
- Multilanguage feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Metafields feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Shopify Flow integration in Google Shopping Feed App
- Shopify Markets
- General FAQ
- AI-powered suggestions for Google Shopping Feed
Shopify Backup & Restore
Google Ads Conversion Tracking
Google Ads Dynamic Retargeting
How to use metafields to override values in Google Shopping Feed for Shopify?
Metafields mapping is a new feature that has been added to Google Shopping Feed by AdNabu.
Using Metafield mapping, you can map any metafield from Shopify to any other attribute in Google Merchant Center. By default SKU in Shopify is used as MPN in Google merchant center. You can override this setting by using Metafield:
Step 1: Go to Settings>Metafields.
Step 2: Inside Metafields, you need to enable the metafield and then you can add your values:
Step 3: You can use any Metafield App to create a new Metafield for the products.
Step 4: Then, you can map those metafields created using the app, to the attributes in Google Merchant Center.
For more details, you can have a look at the video.