Google Shopping Feed
- Merchant Center Setup
- Common Merchant Center Errors & How to fix them
- Feed Settings
- Help videos
- Google Shopping Feed features
- Product Reviews Integrations
- Multicurrency feature in Google Shopping Feed App
- Multilanguage feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Metafields feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Shopify Flow integration in Google Shopping Feed App
- Shopify Markets
- General FAQ
- AI-powered suggestions for Google Shopping Feed
- Headless Store Integration
Shopify Backup & Restore
Google Ads Conversion Tracking
Google Ads Dynamic Retargeting
Nabu Tracking for Facebook
Nabu for Amazon Feed
How to use SEO title or SEO description with Google Shopping Feed in Shopify
Let us have a look at how we can change the default product title and description to SEO title or SEO description with the Google Shopping Feed app.
You might have an excellent keyword-optimized SEO title and description. You might want to use that as the title and description in Google shopping feed, rather than the default one. It is easy to do so using Google shopping Feed app:
Step 1: Click on Settings>Feed.
Step 2: In Feed settings, go to Product settings, and you can select a combination of Titles and Descriptions as per your requirement.
After you are done with the changes click on Save and you are done. You can also have a look at the video for steps.