Google Shopping Feed
- Merchant Center Setup
- Common Merchant Center Errors & How to fix them
- Feed Settings
- Help videos
- Google Shopping Feed features
- Product Reviews Integrations
- Multicurrency feature in Google Shopping Feed App
- Multilanguage feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Metafields feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Shopify Flow integration in Google Shopping Feed App
- Shopify Markets
- General FAQ
- AI-powered suggestions for Google Shopping Feed
- Headless Store Integration
Shopify Backup & Restore
Google Ads Conversion Tracking
Google Ads Dynamic Retargeting
Nabu Tracking for Facebook
Nabu for Amazon Feed
Nabu For Etsy
I run an adult store, How can I run Google Shopping campaigns?
Are adult products allowed to run in Google Shopping? What should I do to make it eligible
Google allows adult products as long as they are marked as adult.
Select all products from the products list page, click on edit products, select Is adult? field & change the value to yes to change all your products.
Once you make the changes, Kindly click on the update feed button to publish the changes in Google Merchant Center
Your products will now be approved by Google.
If you sell adult products only, you can mark so directly in Merchant Center. go to Shopping ads setup
Then change the settings for adult content