Google Shopping Feed
- Merchant Center Setup
- Common Merchant Center Errors & How to fix them
- Feed Settings
- Help videos
- Google Shopping Feed features
- Product Reviews Integrations
- Multicurrency feature in Google Shopping Feed App
- Multilanguage feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Metafields feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Shopify Flow integration in Google Shopping Feed App
- Shopify Markets
- General FAQ
- AI-powered suggestions for Google Shopping Feed
- Headless Store Integration
Shopify Backup & Restore
Google Ads Conversion Tracking
Google Ads Dynamic Retargeting
Nabu Tracking for Facebook
Nabu for Amazon Feed
Nabu For Etsy
What are the requirements for a Shopify store to start Google Shopping?
There are specific requirements before one can start Google Shopping. How does AdNabu's app help you?
Below requirements needs to be approved for Google Merchant Center -
- An online store with a unique domain - A domain can only have a single merchant center associated; this means you cannot use myshopify.com URL for Google Shopping.
- An active terms of service page.
- An active refund policy page.
- A store that is accessible publically (no password).
- A valid payment provider - will ensure every customer can check out after coming to your site.
- Maintain an easily accessible page containing contact information on your website.
- Sales tax & Shipping rates depend on the country of sale.