Google Shopping Feed
- Merchant Center Setup
- Common Merchant Center Errors & How to fix them
- Feed Settings
- Help videos
- Google Shopping Feed features
- Product Reviews Integrations
- Multicurrency feature in Google Shopping Feed App
- Multilanguage feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Metafields feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Shopify Flow integration in Google Shopping Feed App
- Shopify Markets
- General FAQ
- AI-powered suggestions for Google Shopping Feed
- Headless Store Integration
Shopify Backup & Restore
Google Ads Conversion Tracking
Google Ads Dynamic Retargeting
Nabu Tracking for Facebook
Nabu for Amazon Feed
What does the score mean in the Google Shopping Feed app by AdNabu?
What does the score mentioned with your product signify?
AdNabu scores each of your products out of 100. The higher the score, the better are the chances of the product to perform in Google Shopping Ads.
For example, Product A has a score of 23, and Product B has a score of 75.
The chances of performance of Product B is higher than that of Product A.
The products are scored on certain factors. First is the Title of the product, a well-optimized title with the proper keyword will have a better score. The product description also plays a factor in getting a higher score for a product. Other factors such as brand, product type, google product category, and image also influences the score of a product.