AdNabu and AdWords bid optimization differs in the following way.
- AdWords takes much more conversions data before being able to optimize campaigns (~100), AdNabu takes less than 20 to get started with optimization.
- Since the campaigns were created by AdNabu, We understand the relation between keywords and can better approximate the conversion ratios of the keywords.
- AdNabu works even better for long tail keywords as we approximate the conversion ratios of keywords with very less data.
- AdNabu also automates the device level bidding with overriding capabilities for advanced advertiser
- One can have device level bid optimization targets in AdNabu
- Can configure the dates to use for optimization while it is constant with AdWords
- Advertisers can define a max CPC beyond which bids will not be increased in AdNabu