Google Shopping Feed
- Merchant Center Setup
- Common Merchant Center Errors & How to fix them
- Feed Settings
- Help videos
- Google Shopping Feed features
- Product Reviews Integrations
- Multicurrency feature in Google Shopping Feed App
- Multilanguage feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Metafields feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Shopify Flow integration in Google Shopping Feed App
- Shopify Markets
- General FAQ
- AI-powered suggestions for Google Shopping Feed
- Headless Store Integration
Shopify Backup & Restore
Google Ads Conversion Tracking
Google Ads Dynamic Retargeting
Nabu Tracking for Facebook
Nabu for Amazon Feed
What is the "Blocklist" feature in AdNabu? How is it different from the opted-out stage in the Google Shopping Feed app by AdNabu?
AdNabu has introduced a new Blocklist feature to manage your feed while using the Google Shopping Feed app in Shopify.
The Blocklist feature allows you to filter the products by collections or product types and block them from getting pushed to Google Merchant Center.
Whenever any new products are added to the blocklisted collection, they will automatically get blocklisted from the feed.
If you use the opted-out feature, you will have to manually opt-out of the new products added to the existing list.
Here are the steps by which you can use the feature:
1. Click on Settings>Blocklist
2. You can choose if you want to blocklist using collection or product type:
Blocklist feature is currently available for Advanced and Plus plan users.