Google Shopping Feed
- Merchant Center Setup
- Common Merchant Center Errors & How to fix them
- Feed Settings
- Help videos
- Google Shopping Feed features
- Product Reviews Integrations
- Multicurrency feature in Google Shopping Feed App
- Multilanguage feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Metafields feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Shopify Flow integration in Google Shopping Feed App
- Shopify Markets
- General FAQ
- AI-powered suggestions for Google Shopping Feed
- Headless Store Integration
Shopify Backup & Restore
Google Ads Conversion Tracking
Google Ads Dynamic Retargeting
Nabu Tracking for Facebook
Nabu for Amazon Feed
Why does my product status show "opted in" when I sign up for the Google Shopping Feed app?
Here is why you can see all your product status as "opted in" when you sign up for the Google Shopping Feed app.
As soon as you complete the setup process for the Google Shopping feed, you will notice that the product status shows as "opted in" by default. This implies that we have attempted to push your products to Google Merchant Center after successfully selecting a subscription plan.
However, the "opted in" status is temporary. After Google has successfully analyzed the products, you will see the status has changed to "approved," "disapproved," or "approved with warnings."