Google Shopping Feed
- Merchant Center Setup
- Common Merchant Center Errors & How to fix them
- Feed Settings
- Help videos
- Google Shopping Feed features
- Product Reviews Integrations
- Multicurrency feature in Google Shopping Feed App
- Multilanguage feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Metafields feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Shopify Flow integration in Google Shopping Feed App
- Shopify Markets
- General FAQ
- AI-powered suggestions for Google Shopping Feed
- Headless Store Integration
Shopify Backup & Restore
Google Ads Conversion Tracking
Google Ads Dynamic Retargeting
Nabu Tracking for Facebook
Nabu for Amazon Feed
Will AdNabu automatically sync the updated tax settings?
In case you update your tax settings in shopify follow the steps below to update it to your Merchant Center.
Tax settings are updated only once using AdNabu, during the onboarding process.
In case the settings have been changed, you can go to Merchant Center and delete the previous settings.
Then you need to come back to Google Shopping Feed App and click on the "copy tax settings" button.
This will ensure the updated taxes is copied to your Merchant Center.