Google Shopping Feed
- Merchant Center Setup
- Common Merchant Center Errors & How to fix them
- Feed Settings
- Help videos
- Google Shopping Feed features
- Product Reviews Integrations
- Multicurrency feature in Google Shopping Feed App
- Multilanguage feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Metafields feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Shopify Flow integration in Google Shopping Feed App
- Shopify Markets
- General FAQ
- AI-powered suggestions for Google Shopping Feed
- Headless Store Integration
Shopify Backup & Restore
Google Ads Conversion Tracking
Google Ads Dynamic Retargeting
Nabu Tracking for Facebook
Nabu for Amazon Feed
Nabu For Etsy
How does AdNabu's Google Shopping Feed App handle tax settings?
Does AdNabu automatically create tax settings?
If you are selling in the United States (US), you must set up tax settings in your merchant center.
You can opt-in to our automatic tax settings creation, and we will copy your tax settings from Shopify to Google Merchant Center.
We support both automatic tax collection and manual tax collection settings. For advanced tax handling, it is always advised to edit tax settings directly in Google Merchant Center.
If you want to copy the settings after initial onboarding, you can do so by following the steps below
- go to settings > merchant center settings
- Click on copy tax settings