Google Shopping Feed
- Merchant Center Setup
- Common Merchant Center Errors & How to fix them
- Feed Settings
- Help videos
- Google Shopping Feed features
- Product Reviews Integrations
- Multicurrency feature in Google Shopping Feed App
- Multilanguage feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Metafields feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Shopify Flow integration in Google Shopping Feed App
- Shopify Markets
- General FAQ
- AI-powered suggestions for Google Shopping Feed
- Headless Store Integration
Shopify Backup & Restore
Google Ads Conversion Tracking
Google Ads Dynamic Retargeting
Nabu Tracking for Facebook
Nabu for Amazon Feed
Nabu For Etsy
How can I cancel my app subscription?
To cancel your app subscription, follow these steps:
- Go to your Shopify admin panel.
- Navigate to the billing section and view your active subscriptions.
- Click on the kebab menu (three dots) next to the app you want to cancel your subscription for and select "manage."
- Check the pricing page to see if a free plan is available to downgrade to.
- Select the free plan and activate it, this will instantly cancel your paid subscription.
Alternatively, you also have the option to uninstall the application in order to cancel your app subscription.