Google Shopping Feed
- Merchant Center Setup
- Common Merchant Center Errors & How to fix them
- Feed Settings
- Help videos
- Google Shopping Feed features
- Product Reviews Integrations
- Multicurrency feature in Google Shopping Feed App
- Multilanguage feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Metafields feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Shopify Flow integration in Google Shopping Feed App
- Shopify Markets
- General FAQ
- AI-powered suggestions for Google Shopping Feed
- Headless Store Integration
Shopify Backup & Restore
Google Ads Conversion Tracking
Google Ads Dynamic Retargeting
Nabu Tracking for Facebook
Nabu for Amazon Feed
Nabu For Etsy
How do I restore old changes using AdNabu's Backup App for Shopify?
You can restore old changes using this Shopify Backup App instantly.
Follow the steps below to restore old changes to any of your items.
Here we are taking an example of a product, "Double wall mug 330ml."
Step 1: The below image shows the older changes with Backup status and the latest version with the Latest status.
Step 2: Click on the backup item you wish to restore.
Step 3: On the selected item's detail page, click the Restore Selected Version button for restoration.
Step 4: Go to your Shopify store to verify the changes made after restoration. The screenshot below shows that the app restored the title of the product.