Google Shopping Feed
- Merchant Center Setup
- Common Merchant Center Errors & How to fix them
- Feed Settings
- Help videos
- Google Shopping Feed features
- Product Reviews Integrations
- Multicurrency feature in Google Shopping Feed App
- Multilanguage feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Metafields feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Shopify Flow integration in Google Shopping Feed App
- Shopify Markets
- General FAQ
- AI-powered suggestions for Google Shopping Feed
- Headless Store Integration
Shopify Backup & Restore
Google Ads Conversion Tracking
Google Ads Dynamic Retargeting
Nabu Tracking for Facebook
Nabu for Amazon Feed
How can I update feed from AdNabu's product edit page?
Use Push Product feature to update your feed from the product edit page of AdNabu’s Google Shopping feed app.
To update the feed with the changes made to any product, follow the below steps:
- Select any product you want to make changes to.
- Click on Edit in AdNabu to edit the attributes of your selected product.
- Update any field and once done with all the changes, click on Push Product button.
This will update the feed with the changes made to the product.