Google Shopping Feed
- Merchant Center Setup
- Common Merchant Center Errors & How to fix them
- Feed Settings
- Help videos
- Google Shopping Feed features
- Product Reviews Integrations
- Multicurrency feature in Google Shopping Feed App
- Multilanguage feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Metafields feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Shopify Flow integration in Google Shopping Feed App
- Shopify Markets
- General FAQ
- AI-powered suggestions for Google Shopping Feed
- Headless Store Integration
Shopify Backup & Restore
Google Ads Conversion Tracking
Google Ads Dynamic Retargeting
Nabu Tracking for Facebook
Nabu for Amazon Feed
How does AdNabu use Compare at price in Google Shopping Feed?
Google shopping feed app by AdNabu supports compare at price by Shopify to be added to the products
AdNabu uses compare at price in Shopify to create the sale price attribute in Google Shopping Feed.
You can add compare at price for the product in Shopify. Compare at price must be higher than the price.
If compare at price exists in Shopify, Google Shopping Feed will have two attributes:- Price and Sale Price. Compare at price will be mapped to price and price from Shopify will be mapped to sale price in Google Shopping Feed.
If compare at price is not given, the price from Shopify will be directly mapped to price in Google Shopping Feed.