Google Shopping Feed
- Merchant Center Setup
- Common Merchant Center Errors & How to fix them
- Feed Settings
- Help videos
- Google Shopping Feed features
- Product Reviews Integrations
- Multicurrency feature in Google Shopping Feed App
- Multilanguage feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Metafields feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Shopify Flow integration in Google Shopping Feed App
- Shopify Markets
- General FAQ
- AI-powered suggestions for Google Shopping Feed
- Headless Store Integration
Shopify Backup & Restore
Google Ads Conversion Tracking
Google Ads Dynamic Retargeting
Nabu Tracking for Facebook
Nabu for Amazon Feed
Nabu For Etsy
How to create feeds for markets associated with custom domains for other markets?
You can go to Nabu's settings, and go to Shopify market to get Data Feed URLs for countries that are associated with custom domains for other markets
Follow the below steps to create a feed for countries that are using custom domains in your Shopify market:
1. Go to the Settings tab, and click on Shopify Market
2. You can view all your market settings here, and market details like primary domain, subfolders, etc.
3. For Other markets that are using any custom domain or subdomain other than your primary domain. For such countries, you will be able to view Data Feed URLs as shown below:
4. Click on Copy to Clipboard to copy the generated URL and use it as a data source in Google Merchant Center to create a new feed.
Note: The Update Feed and Push product buttons will be disabled for countries that are associated with domains other than your primary domain. For such countries, use the Data Feed URL as mentioned above.