Google Shopping Feed
- Merchant Center Setup
- Common Merchant Center Errors & How to fix them
- Feed Settings
- Help videos
- Google Shopping Feed features
- Product Reviews Integrations
- Multicurrency feature in Google Shopping Feed App
- Multilanguage feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Metafields feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Shopify Flow integration in Google Shopping Feed App
- Shopify Markets
- General FAQ
- AI-powered suggestions for Google Shopping Feed
- Headless Store Integration
Shopify Backup & Restore
Google Ads Conversion Tracking
Google Ads Dynamic Retargeting
Nabu Tracking for Facebook
Nabu for Amazon Feed
Nabu For Etsy
How to create Facebook pixels in Meta Ads Manager?
To start tracking events using AdNabu, you may first create a pixel in Meta Ads Manager
Follow the below steps to create a Meta pixel in Ads Manager:
1. Go to Facebook Ads Manager
2. Go to Events Manager
3. Click on Connect data sources
4. Select the appropriate data source and click on Connect
5. Enter a name for your pixel, and click on Create Pixel
6. Enter the URL for your website and click on Check, and then click on Next.
7. Select any of the available options and then click on Next.
We recommended using Conversions API as it creates a more reliable connection and maximizes the efficiency of your website events. Learn more about Conversion API
Your pixel has now been created. You can go to Data Sources on the left navigation tab and view all your created pixels.