AdNabu provides with multilevel filters to filter your products in Google Shopping Feed app by AdNabu
The following filters are provided to make it easier to view or edit your products in your feed.
- You can filter your products based on the Score. Each product is given a score out of 100 the higher the better. You can filter the products with a low score and make necessary changes to improve the score. Doing so will improve its performance for shopping ads.
- You can filter your products based on the Price of your products, and specify a price range for filtering.
- You can also view and edit your products using Brand as a filter, which will save a lot of your time having through the whole product list
- The filter Product Type will help you filter your feed based on different categories of products added.
- The filter Collections will help you filter your feed based on the collections you've created.
- The filter Stock Status will help you filter your feed based on whether your product is in-stock or out of stock.
- There are additional filters in More Filters option where you can find filters based on Approval Status, Opted In Google (yes or no), or Errors(if any).