You can go to Settings, and go to Shopify market to view and sync your market settings
We automatically sync all your Shopify Market Settings every 24 hours. If you wish to manually update any new settings, follow the below steps:
1. Go to the Settings tab, and click on Shopify Market
2. You can view all your market settings here, and market details like primary domain, subfolders, etc.
3. Click on Sync new market settings to sync any new changes.
Follow the below steps to create a new feed in Google Merchant Center:
1. Go to your Google Merchant Center
2. Select the Feeds option in Products, and click on the Add button to create a new feed
3. Provide basic information like target countries and a language
4. Enter your feed name, and select the Scheduled fetch option
5. Enter the copied URL in the File URL field and provide fetch frequency details
6. Click on Create feed to complete the setup