Google Shopping Feed
- Merchant Center Setup
- Common Merchant Center Errors & How to fix them
- Feed Settings
- Help videos
- Google Shopping Feed features
- Product Reviews Integrations
- Multicurrency feature in Google Shopping Feed App
- Multilanguage feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Metafields feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Shopify Flow integration in Google Shopping Feed App
- Shopify Markets
- General FAQ
- AI-powered suggestions for Google Shopping Feed
- Headless Store Integration
Shopify Backup & Restore
Google Ads Conversion Tracking
Google Ads Dynamic Retargeting
Nabu Tracking for Facebook
Nabu for Amazon Feed
Nabu For Etsy
What does the update feed button do for the Google Shopping Feed app by AdNabu for Shopify?
Do I have to update my feed every time manually using the Update feed button in the Google shopping feed app?
Whenever there is any major change made to the feed, in order to make sure the changes are pushed to the Merchant Center, you have press the Update Feed Button.
It is not necessary to update feed every time. AdNabu automatically pushes all the changes made every 24 hours. In case you need to push the changes immediately you need the update feed.