Google Shopping Feed
- Merchant Center Setup
- Common Merchant Center Errors & How to fix them
- Feed Settings
- Help videos
- Google Shopping Feed features
- Product Reviews Integrations
- Multicurrency feature in Google Shopping Feed App
- Multilanguage feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Metafields feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Shopify Flow integration in Google Shopping Feed App
- Shopify Markets
- General FAQ
- AI-powered suggestions for Google Shopping Feed
- Headless Store Integration
Shopify Backup & Restore
Google Ads Conversion Tracking
Google Ads Dynamic Retargeting
Nabu Tracking for Facebook
Nabu for Amazon Feed
What does sync new product data and sync approval status button in the Google Shopping Feed app do?
Here is what you can do with sync new product data and sync approval status button in the Google Shopping Feed app
These are the two buttons you need to keep your feed up to date. Let us have a look at the buttons that it does.
- Sync new product data: This button allows you to get all your products from your Shopify store. In case you have made any changes to your website, using this button you can import all the changes to your feed.
- Sync approval status: Google does status changes in the merchant center. To get the latest changes done in the merchant center you have to use this button. It will update the latest status of the products.