Google Shopping Feed
- Merchant Center Setup
- Common Merchant Center Errors & How to fix them
- Feed Settings
- Help videos
- Google Shopping Feed features
- Product Reviews Integrations
- Multicurrency feature in Google Shopping Feed App
- Multilanguage feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Metafields feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Shopify Flow integration in Google Shopping Feed App
- Shopify Markets
- General FAQ
- AI-powered suggestions for Google Shopping Feed
- Headless Store Integration
Shopify Backup & Restore
Google Ads Conversion Tracking
Google Ads Dynamic Retargeting
Nabu Tracking for Facebook
Nabu for Amazon Feed
Why are out-of-stock products not deleted from Google Merchant Center by the AdNabu app in Shopify?
Here is why we do not delete the out of stock products from the google merchant center
Generally, we do not delete the out-of-stock products rather push them as regular products to the Google Merchant Center.
We do this on purpose because if we delete the out-of-stock products, those products will be permanently removed, and when you restock, you have to again go through the google approval process, which can be time-consuming.
In this case, whenever you re-stock these products, the status will be changed and updated.