In case you have a dropshipping business and your Google Merchant center account is suspended, you can check for the following things.
The most common issues faced are:
- Not adding full contact details (email, phone number, address, contact form)
- Selling products that are not allowed
- Selling a product, you do not stock
- Not adding any added content and simply copy-pasting other sites
- Having multiple websites in the same niche
- Not being honest with what you sell or how you portray the business
In case you have a dropshipping business, make sure you make the title and description of your products unique. This will ensure when google reviews your account; It will not get suspended.