Google Shopping Feed
- Merchant Center Setup
- Common Merchant Center Errors & How to fix them
- Feed Settings
- Help videos
- Google Shopping Feed features
- Product Reviews Integrations
- Multicurrency feature in Google Shopping Feed App
- Multilanguage feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Metafields feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Shopify Flow integration in Google Shopping Feed App
- Shopify Markets
- General FAQ
- AI-powered suggestions for Google Shopping Feed
- Headless Store Integration
Shopify Backup & Restore
Google Ads Conversion Tracking
Google Ads Dynamic Retargeting
Nabu Tracking for Facebook
Nabu for Amazon Feed
Can AdNabu automatically claim my website in Google Merchant Center?
You need to claim a website before you can advertise products via Google Merchant Center. Will AdNabu help in this?
AdNabu will try to automatically claim your website in Google Merchant Center. However, If you have already claimed your website URL in another merchant center, you might have to manually reclaim the website.
The option to claim the Merchant center is in the account setup of onboarding.
If you want to try claiming the website after initial onboarding, you can choose to do so from our app's settings > merchant center settings.