Google Shopping Feed
- Merchant Center Setup
- Common Merchant Center Errors & How to fix them
- Feed Settings
- Help videos
- Google Shopping Feed features
- Product Reviews Integrations
- Multicurrency feature in Google Shopping Feed App
- Multilanguage feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Metafields feature in Google Shopping Feed app
- Shopify Flow integration in Google Shopping Feed App
- Shopify Markets
- General FAQ
- AI-powered suggestions for Google Shopping Feed
- Headless Store Integration
Shopify Backup & Restore
Google Ads Conversion Tracking
Google Ads Dynamic Retargeting
Nabu Tracking for Facebook
Nabu for Amazon Feed
Will my product title change in Shopify if I edit the title on Google Shopping Feed?
Here is how your product title gets affected if you edit the title using Google Shopping Feed.
No, when you edit your product title in the Google Shopping Feed app, only your feed title in your Merchant Center gets updated. The titles in your Shopify remains unaltered.
You are given a 150 character limit to optimize your feed title. This implies that you can make your product title more keyword-optimized to serve Shopping Ads well. The more you ad relevant and high search volume keywords, the higher your chances are that your product will perform better.